Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An Offering

I noticed that I have not posted in over a week.  It's funny, because I have had SO many amazing times in God's Word, and have tons of thoughts going through my mind about Him. I actually feel like I know Him better today than ever! I have been worshipping the Lord in my heart of hearts and spending much time in prayer.  Usually I get my ideas for my blogging from my time with the Lord, but this past week I guess I needed a break or something!  I love the Lord and am realizing more and more that all I really have to offer to Him is myself!  Even in my hard times and brokenness, my life is still offered up to Him.  I belong to Him, and I would have it no other way.  My life is all I have to give. It is my one and only offering! I give it all to Him!


Learning to Trust God . . . Offering Myself . . . One Day at a Time

Carla

No comments: