Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sanctification

One thing that I really am blessed by is when I see others growing in Christ.  It is an encouragement to me to keep growing in Him as well.  On this journey I am on where I am learning to trust Him, I am seeing more and more the need to grow in holiness.  I pray for visible and recognizable  sanctification in my own life, so that I will bring honor and glory to Him. I have been told that a good way to pray is to ask God to change me into a person who looks like Christ. Wow! I am so far from that goal.  I know that God is the One who is doing the changing, but I have to have a part in it! God, through the Holy Spirit does give us the power to do what He is asking us to do.  He wants to see us doing all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Lord, help me to be obedient to what you are calling me to do. Please convict me in the areas where I need to grow and change.  Thank you for working in my life and never giving up on me!

Learning to Trust God . . . in Sanctification . . . One Day at a Time

Carla

No comments: