Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun!

I have not blogged much in the last couple of weeks.  I attribute that to being new on Facebook and spending a lot of time over there.  
I had such a wonderful time with my husband this evening.  We went to historic Ellicott City and walked around. We had an amazing time together looking at all of the Christmas lights and at the shop windows decorated for Christmas.  There were so many unique things to look at.  Many were antiques.   Steve took some pictures and I can't wait to see how they turned out. I have become somewhat of a minimalist by choice when it comes to decorating for Christmas, so I truly enjoyed seeing someone else's decorations.  We also stopped in a great little coffee shop and got some hot roasted vegetable soup and hot chai tea and coffee. It was just a fun evening to be out together and I cherish all the times we spend doing something special together and how we are making memories together as a couple.

Learning to trust God . . . and having fun. . . . one day at a time.

Carla


No comments: