Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end of 2008

This will be my last blog entry for 2008!  As usual I am thinking of New Year's resolutions, so to speak, ways to improve my life.  I know I want to get to know my Savior better in 2009.  I have a passion to have such a relationship with Him that I can fully trust Him in all things, all the time.  That is what my journey is all about.  I am learning almost daily what it means to trust Him and for that I am grateful even when it hurts or it is hard.  I am so thankful that He has brought me through another year.  I see where I have failed and not been all that He has wanted me to be.  I am so thankful that He does not want me to go around living in shame and quilt, but that He has given me the way to know and experience forgiveness and freedom.  I love the Lord with all my heart and am so incredibly in awe of all He continues to do for me.  So as I end this year, I look forward to serving Him with my whole being, growing, and learning to trust Him more each day in this new year.

Learning to trust Him . . . . More and More. . . . One Day at a Time

Carla

No comments: