Friday, October 17, 2008

My Beliefs

I unashamedly believe that I am a sinner, saved by the blood of Jesus Christ.  I believe He died on the cross and was resurrected on my behalf.  I understand that I needed to repent of my sins and put my trust and belief in Jesus.  It is all by the grace of God.  Because I have taken that step of faith I will live for all eternity in Heaven.  I am a member of the family of God and I am His child.  These are not merely my "intellectual" thoughts, but they are also my heart's certainty.  No matter what happens in this world I will always cling to these truths as reality.  No body can take this away from me. I also believe that the Bible is God's inspired Word which is inerrant and infallible. He cannot and will not lead me astray.
 I am writing this because there are so many in today's society questioning Christianity and the Bible.  They are questioning  the claims of Christ and whether Jesus is the only way. For the rest of my life my goal is to pursue Biblical truth.  But along with gaining more knowledge and insight I desire to live the Christian life with love and integrity.  I want to serve the Lord by worshipping Him and serving others. I know what I believe and  I want to live out those beliefs for God's glory.

Learning to Trust God . . . Living Out My Beliefs . . . One Day at a Time

Carla

No comments: