Tuesday, August 12, 2008

His Omniscience

Today it is very evident that I have to trust God.  I am learning to trust Him deeper and deeper every day, but today is one of those days that I am learning even more the absolute necessity of putting my total trust in His omniscience.  Trials are difficult to go through and I would like to say this morning that I have perfect peace because I am trusting in Him. But today I don't.  I must not listen to anyone else above listening to what God says in His Word.  People fail, I fail, but God never fails.  I am not doubting Him.   I believe in Him.  I believe what He says and who He is.  I believe that He sees all and knows all.  Some days are just harder than others.  My inclination this morning is to go ahead of God and try to fix things and try to figure out how things are going to work out.  I want to see the end and not go through the process of waiting and wondering.  But God has reminded me just to "Be still and know that I am God."  With His help that is what I will try to do.  I just need to get myself out of the way and trust Him.



Learning to trust God . . .  Knowing He is Omniscient  . . . One Day at a time.

Carla

No comments: