Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Today is Steve's birthday!  I think I will have to hint for him to take a peek over here so he can read this birthday message. . . :)

Dear Steve,

I thank the Lord for my you  today on your birthday.  I am so grateful for your life and how much you mean to me.  Today as we celebrate your birthday I am reminded once again how much I love you and how special you are to me and to our family.  I could not ask for a better husband.  We share so many things, the most important one being our faith in the Lord.  It is only through Jesus that we are able to have the love that we share.  I pray that today will be a special day as you celebrate and as you look towards the future with great expectation to what God is going to do in your life and in our lives together.  I will always be right by your side!

Happy Birthday! 

With all my love,
Carla


Learning to trust God . . . Loving my husband . . . One Day at a Time


Carla



No comments: