Saturday, July 26, 2008

He Sees Me

I read something incredible this afternoon in Psalms!  Something I knew before, but now has even more of a special meaning to me as I passionately seek Him on my journey.  Psalm 27:13 says that the Lord looks from Heaven; and He sees us!  A little further down the page in verse 18, it says that the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him.  What a comfort to know that we are never out of His loving sight.  He is with us always and knows exactly where we are, so if we are straying He can gently guide us back to where we need to be. He knows how often I've strayed in my trust of Him.  He sees us as we endeavor to journey together in the rough and tough and hard times of our lives.

Learning to trust Him. . . as He sees me. . . One Day at a time.

Carla











No comments: