Monday, July 28, 2008

Being Stretched.

 Today is a new day.  I  know God is going to stretch my faith today.   I am experiencing a glimmer of hope and an inner measure of His peace.  With His hand guiding me, I am looking forward to walking with God today.  I am so thankful I don't have to walk alone.  I am grateful He is taking us on a journey of faith and trust.  It is exciting to see where He will lead.  It is comforting to know that whatever challenges will be coming our way, He will be with us.  He knows what decisions will we have to make.  He knows what needs we will have.  We need to trust God and we see Him meet our needs. We need to have our faith stretched even if it is uncomfortable and hurts.
  There are lots of unknowns, but I  have assurance that everything will be okay  because my journey is committed to Him. We don't know which way to turn  or which path to take. So  we ask in faith what God wants us to do,  because He alone knows which direction is best.  He is all- wise.  He is all- knowing.  I know our faith will be stretched today, as we seek His will.  But the stretching is a good thing because we are growing and learning to trust Him ever so deeply. 

Learning to Trust God. . . and being stretched . . . One Day at a Time

Carla
  

No comments: